Meet Joe Domain Broker
Joe Uddeme is a serial entrepreneur who has successfully sold and brokered over $70,000,000 in domain names. NameExperts.com was built to provide expert service, valuation and negotiation skills.
With complete focus on the client, Joe differentiates himself by providing, honesty and integrity.
Joe’s priority is to provide exceptional hands-on service while maximizing the sales-price for sellers and buy-price for buyers.
From idea incubation to active acquisition, to domain divestment, we take the guesswork out of a domain name and never leave money on the table.
Joe’s Professional Business Background
- Joe Uddeme Makes It Rain Money as NameExperts.com Closes $450,000 Sale of Rain.com
- Joe Uddeme is a self-starter and entrepreneur who launched his first, brick-and-mortar retail business at the age of 17
- Joe Uddeme is one of the industry’s most successful domain brokers and as a key member of the Domain Holdings team, Joe closed millions of dollars worth of domain sales.
- DomainSherpa Review – Oct 8: WOD.com, LiveVentures.com, AmericanRooster.com
- Over the past two years, Joe has successfully brokered over 15mm in sales, continuing to develop his expertise and becoming a visionary in the aftermarket domain space.
- In a tweet this morning, Joe Uddeme announced the launch of Name Experts, LLC, “a boutique domain name brokerage firm that specializes in premium dotcom domain name inventory.” Joe was a longtime domain name broker at Domain Holdings, and it looks like he decided to start his own brokerage firm.
About Name Experts
Name Experts delivers an opportunity to work with tier-one premium development projects and help clients maximize their needs so they can spend their time focused on what drives their business. We provide an expert domain name evaluation based on specific targeted criteria and also look at comps in the marketplace to deliver the highest possible value for you the client.
Name Experts offers a no-nonsense approach towards domain names with true valuations without false promises. I will provide you with a fair market valuation and tell you what you can expect to sell your inventory on the open market. Our approach is simple and reasonable taking your inventory and targeting the end user.